Baccarat is one of the simplest games you can play in an online casino. Extremely popular in Asia, the game has many followers in Europe, and many casinos have decided to introduce it in the offer. You may find effective Baccarat Free Trial(บาคาร่าทดลองเล่น) to learn the game smoothly.
The game of Baccarat is the perfect variety for those who do not want to get very involved in the way the game goes. If in Blackjack, for example, you have to follow complex strategies to increase your chances of winning, in Baccarat you can not influence in any way the final outcome and from this point of view the game is quite similar to roulette, in the sense that you decide to at first what you will bet on and then wait for the outcome.
Baccarat online betting:
In the game of Baccarat, you can bet on three options: the player’s hand, the bank’s hand and you (tie). The odds offered for each bet are 2 for the hand of the bank and the player and 9 for you (tie).
Depending on the bet placed by the player, the house advantage differs. For bank bets, the casino’s advantage is 1.06% and includes a 5% commission withheld on each win. Basically, if you bet 10 dollars on the bank and you win, you will make a profit of 9.5 lei instead of 10 dollars.
However, any winning bet on a tie also brings you a very high profit (80 dollars for the same bet of 10 dollars from the previous example).
CAREFUL. Some casinos return the money you bet on the bank or player (push), if the result of the hand is a tie (tie). Follow this rule and choose that game if you have this opportunity.
How to beat the dealer:
The game of Baccarat or, in some versions, “Punto Banco” is “led” by a dealer who shares two hands – the player’s and the banker’s, but do not be fooled by the names. The player’s hand is not yours and you can also win if the banker’s hand is better because you can bet on any outcome.
Each hand will have a minimum of two cards or a maximum of three cards, and the hand with the score closest to 9 wins. To calculate the points of each hand, the cards from 2 to 9 have the inscribed value, those from 10 to the stern (10, J, Q, K) are zero, and the ace has a value of 1. Only the last decimal is taken into account in the final score. Thus, a hand like 8 + 6 will have a score of 4, not 14.
Online baccarat guide – The main terms in baccarat:
Like most casino games, baccarat has a very rich vocabulary, and it must be assimilated because otherwise the game cannot be understood:
- Baccarat – when the value of a player’s hand is zero;
- Banker (banco) – the bet placed on the dealer’s hand, with a 1: 1 odds, minus the banker’s (dealer’s) commission;
- Coup – round of baccarat;
- Dealer – the one who deals the cards;
- Mini Baccarat – the version of baccarat with lower limits, in which the dealer deals all the cards and which is often found in online casinos;
- Natural – the player’s first two cards have a total of eight or nine points;
- Player (punto) – bet placed on the player’s hand, with the odds of 1: 1;
- Run – a bet that the hand will win successively;
- Standoff – the player’s hand and the dealer’s hand have identical totals;
- Tie – bet on a standoff or tie between the player or dealer, with an 8: 1 odds.